There are many different energies and shifts that have been happening here on earth that may have put you into a bit of a tail spin and you do not know quite what to do. May 29th is the Flowering Full Moon. Lets take advantage of this energy of coming out of our shell and presenting our self to the world in all our divine glory.
The energy of the full moon helps us to bring forward what we need to release. Is there something in your life that you are having problems letting go of? Its just hanging on and you have no idea why. Or maybe you do not know how to let it go. It might be an idea that you really thought you could achieve and somehow you where never able to fulfill it. Or maybe a friendship that has fulfilled its purpose and it is time to move forward, but the memories keep you trying to repair the friendship.
Here is what I have learned. In order to release anything in your life you have to accept it for the good and positive purpose it had in your life. As we have learned in the Akashic Records, we do not take on anything so it will hurt us. It always supported us in some way at the moment of conception. Once we acknowledge how it supported us then you say, “what a good idea that was, it really did support me.” That will take the energy off it and we can either let it go or it will heal what needs to be healed. Our challenge is that we must trust that what ever happens, it will be for our highest and best good.
1) Within your Akashic Records explore the issue you might be wanting to let go of? How are you feeling, maybe frustration, anger, impatient, or maybe you feel indifferent? That is all ok, you want to come from a place of non-judgment.
2) Now ask, how did this issue support me? Did it keep you safe or your loved one safe? Maybe it kept you on the path, or it helped you learn something. What was the advantage of taking on this situation?
3) Is this the time to let this go? And if so what is my next step that I need to take to let it go? If you feel this is to big to take, then you can ask your MTLO’s to break it down a little smaller for you. They will understand, the Akashic Records is a realm of pure love and support with no fear, judgment or resistance.
4) And if this is not the time to let it go or you feel you can not let it go, ask in your records “If I had this for the rest of my life, can I still love myself?”
5) Then you can ask “What is the one thing I can do in the next 24 hours that will help me to bloom and step out into the world to be seen in the light of pure love and truth?
- What are the Akashic Records?
- Empowering the lightworker